MediCall Hospitality and Pharmacy Paging System
Improve waiting areas and patient experience
Let patients wait where they wish when queuing for their hospital appointment or at a pharmacy with a MediCall hospital paging system. Hand patients a MediCall hospital pager while they wait for their appointment. Patients are free to wander around the hospital grounds and return on time for their appointments. The hospital pager calls patients back discreetly, saving embarrassments of 'announced' names that all can hear. Waiting rooms are less congested, and staff are less stressed. Carrying a MediCall hospital pager, hard of hearing patients can use their hearing loops to watch TV without fearing missing their appointments. The durable and robust hospital pagers withstand splash, dust and impact hazards. An antimicrobial coating reduces the spread of infections further increasing hygiene and patient safety. The hospital paging system improves the waiting room environment for staff, patients and visitors and increase patient satisfaction.
Features and Benefits
- Patient confidentiality: Contact patients directly and discreetly, keeping their names private.
- Reduced noise pollution: No need for loud announcements ensures a quieter waiting room area.
- Relaxed patients: Your patients can relax knowing that they will know immediately when it is their turn to be seen.
- Auto pager renumbering: Automatically renumber pagers, at the touch of a button.
- Lights, vibration, tone: Ensures the customer is alerted when they need to return to the relevant location.
- Smart charging: Dramatically extends pager battery life without over charging.
- Unique System ID: Prevents nearby paging systems from interfering with communication in your department.