We’re looking for an experienced B2B marketing professional to join the team at Call Systems Technology. Working closely with the sales department, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the existing strategy, a mix of digital and traditional marketing, with emphasis on generating leads, whilst maintaining brand standards. This role is the perfect opportunity for someone with fresh ideas looking to put their marketing skills into good practice.
- Generate creative ideas and solutions to increase lead generation and customer engagement
- Copywriting for campaigns including e-marketing content
- Sourcing and applying for relevant industry awards
- Create, develop/monitor social media activity across all platforms
- Responsible for content and image updates to the website including involvement in a website refresh (platform training provided)
- Create and post content to the company blog
- Ownership of the co-ordination of exhibition stands including liaising with external contractors and making sure stand builds run smoothly
- Work closely with external contractors including PR agency to ensure the overall strategy is delivered
- Monthly analysis and reporting
- Carry out case studies with current clients and refresh existing case studies
- Maintain and source relevant data for campaigns
- Become the brand guardian - oversee the visual branding of sales and technical documents
- Ensure the sales teams are equipped with the tools required for meetings i.e. business cards, presentations, brochures
- Monitor and re-stock marketing material, organising the printing and binding of collateral where necessary
- Co-ordination of the monthly internal newsletter
- 3 years of experience in a B2B marketing environment
- Ability to work autonomously
- Prior use and understanding of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong social media understanding across all platforms including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- High attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Comfortable liaising with other departments to carry out the diversity of marketing functions
- Previous experience using MailChimp and the Buffer Social Media Management platform would be an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Friendly atmosphere with great colleagues
- Contributory mandated pension
- Private healthcare
- Onsite parking
About the company
Call Systems Technology (CST) is the leading provider of innovative communication technology and software solutions. We invest heavily to source and quality assure systems that will deliver good ROI for current customers over a large cross-section of industries including hospitality, retail, healthcare and corporate. CST is a communications partner to over 15,000 system users, including both chain and independent hospitality and leisure venues, global retail and manufacturing companies. Our success stems from our ability to listen to and understand customers' on-site communications requirements. Our ethos of working with and working for passionate people in the industries we serve is second only to our innovative technology and world class customer care.
International sales and marketing operations are co-ordinated via a network of approved European and Middle East dealers including Ireland, France, Germany, Norway, Denmark, Spain, UAE and Israel. Please visit our Partners page for a list of all approved European distributors and global partnerships.
Call Systems Technology is located in Centennial Park in Elstree - close to Borehamwood town centre and accessible via a short bus ride from Edgware or Stanmore tube station.