QSR Systems Implementer / Trainer
Do you have previous kitchen experience and a knack for teaching others? If so, Call Systems Technology has the opportunity for you to take the next step in your career.
CST is an innovative and dynamic communications company, working with well-known brands in the hospitality industry to help them automate their kitchen with QSR Automations technology. We are genuinely passionate about our solutions and amazing clients. The successful candidate will share our enthusiasm and be responsible for completing the implementation and training of QSR hardware and software, while working directly with end user clients.
If you’re flexible, hardworking and love the technology and hospitality industry, we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter and make sure they stand out!
- Identifying the specific needs of the customer and tailoring the solution to meet their requirements
- Delivering training courses to end-users in both on-site and off-site scenarios
- Developing and maintaining training programmes and materials for specific customers and general use
- Providing installation and support of systems where required to assist colleagues
- Assisting the Project Manager and staff with pre-installation surveys and documentation where required
- Demonstrating the systems to prospective clients at face-to-face meetings
Skills & Experience
- Previous role working in a kitchen or a background in IT
- Previous experience in a training role or similar
- Knowledge of EPoS systems
- Team orientated with the ability to build relationships
- Organisation and presentation skills
- GCSE Maths and English (Grade C or above)
- Great attention to detail
- Proactive approach and attitude
- Excellent verbal communication
- Process driven
- Prior use of QSR products would be an advantage