With a more compact design and longer battery life, the PD4 series are the optimal companions for everyday work. Supporting both analogue and digital operations, the models are the ideal choice providing an efficient and still smooth migration to digital radio for any user.
Impressive voice quality
With embedded digital technology, the PD4 series produces outstanding voice quality, even in noisy environments, and at the outer perimeters of radio coverage.
Improved utilisation of the frequency spectrum
Thanks to the TDMA method, the PD4 series make it possible to configure the available bandwidth with double the channel capacity of conventional analogue radio. This has a clear mitigating effect on increasing spectrum scarcity.
Mixed analogue and digital channel
This function ensures that the PD4 radios can detect both analogue and digital signals and change automatically to the relevant operating mode.
All radios in the PD4 series are dust and water-resistant. They also meet the US military standard MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G.
- Different operating modes: analogue, DMR Tier II or mixed
- Digital or analogue channel search
- Supports pre-programmed text message transmission
- TDMA direct mode allows up to two simultaneous calls, even without repeater
- VOX (voice-controlled send keying)
- Emergency alarm
- Individual call, group call and all call
- Priority Interrupt, remote monitor, radio enable and disable (all via chargeable licence)
- Radio Registration Service (RRS), Radio Check, Alert Call
Download PD4 Series brochure
With long battery life and lightweight, rugged design, the PD405 is your ultimate companion for everyday work. The PD405 supports both analogue and digital operation, ensuring a smooth migration to digital two-way radio for any user.