This 25 Watt UHF Power Amplifier covers the full switching bandwidth without retuning with 20 Watts minimum output. The power sense operates with a minimum of 1 Watt input and switches both the power and aerial relays. It will operate satisfactorily with down to 1 Watt input power where it will give approximately 10 Watts out.
Features and Benefits
- In receive mode, the amplifier will pass a receive signal with less than 2dB attenuation
- The high pass filter is in circuit during receive mode
- Three stage aerial filter attenuates spurious emissions to less than -30dBm
- Protected against accidental power connections reversal
- A 2dB 50R input matching pad allows for connection to a wide range of driving devices without the risk of instability