Messaging software solutions
Gen2 is a revolutionary real time messaging software solution that unifies all communication channels. The server based system directs messages between staff whilst integrating with equipment and systems, giving users complete complete control. Messages can be easily formulated using the keyboard or can be chosen from a pre-set list. These messages are then relayed to a range of devices, including on-site alphanumeric pagers, DECT handsets, GSM mobiles and two-way radios.
Gen2 can automatically alert relevant staff to emergencies. For example, fire alarm panel integration immediately notifies the location of any alarms and emergency door use, enabling rapid investigation that can sometimes prevent unnecessary and costly evacuations. The solution monitors all types of equipment and processes – fire alarms, security systems, lone worker pendants and access controls.
Gen2 software is flexible and scalable to fit any business, from two system users to large global businesses. Additional users can be added on as a business expands, perfect for a variety of sectors.
Features and Benefits
- Send instant, fully alphanumeric messages to individuals or groups from networked computers
- Email & SMS from networked computers
- Supports up to 30,000 pagers and groups
- Unlimited programmable hot keys
- DECT & PABX interfaces
- Wireless security device interfaces
- Comprehensive Task Manager module
- Full message logging and reporting
- Contact list search facility
- Alarm and building management interfaces
- Can be linked to third party security
- Integrates to call buttons, lone worker systems, facilities task management and other hardware devices
- Multi-lingual – supports English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch and standard Arabic
- Quick installation, taking on average of 15 minutes